Thursday, July 31, 2014

Floral Vine Nails

These floral nails were inspired by the amazingly talented (Instagram @) LynieCzka. I love all of her designs, and hopefully I can recreate more soon, but I have so many manis I want to try! Below, I'll include a pictorial she posted on Instagram that makes it easier to recreate these. The polishes I used didn't need a white base to show up, so I skipped those steps.

I used China Glaze's In a Lily Bit, Lime Crime's Pastelchio and Once in a Blue Mousse, Color Club's Wild Cactus and Flip Flop Fantasy, Revlon's Coastal Surf, and Sinful Color's Thimbleberry.




Here's Lynieczka's pictorial. If you use opaque polishes like I did for the vines and flowers, you can get away without making a white base for them because the color should show up on its own.


No comments:

Post a Comment