Thursday, July 17, 2014

Neon Water Marble Nails

I've been on Vacation time this July- first I went to New York, then Virginia, and I'll be going to Seattle soon. When I was in Virginia, I didn't want to have to spend hours that could be enjoyed at the beach painting my nails, so I decided to do a quick mani. The fastest technique I know that still looks professional is the dry water marble, so that's what I did! I did a mani a few months ago with this color scheme, and I liked it so much that I used the exact same colors again!

I used Color Club's Warhol, China Glaze's Sun Worshipper, and Cult Cosmetic's El Porto.





Here's a shot of my nails at the beach. I'm really bad at taking pics on the beach because it's hard to tell where my nails are on the screen, so this was the best shot I got.






No comments:

Post a Comment