Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sunsational Rainbow Gradient

The weather has been a lot nicer lately- by which I mean it's 50 degrees instead of 40. In New England, that means break out the short sleeves and sandals! And bright, summery manis! I really wanted a summery gradient, and I saw one on Instagram that used the China Glaze Sunsational Collection. I was immediately inspired, and love the way it turned out!

The China Glaze Sunsational Collection is Neon & On & On, Sun of a Peach, Bottoms Up, That's Shore Bright, Too Yacht to Handle, and Highlight of my Summer. I added China Glaze's Fairy Dust as the holographic topcoat. 



I figured I should do a design to switch up this mani after a few days, so I added cheetah print.

I used OPI's Black Onyx for the cheetah print.




No comments:

Post a Comment