Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Gradient Skittle Mani

So I'm not exactly positive what constitutes a skittle mani, but from what I know, it's when you do a different design on each nail. I was going through my old polishes to get rid of the ones that are solid and stuck to the bottom, and I found a really pretty purple one that I immediately knew I had to do a mani with. I decided to do a gradient of light to dark shades of purple, and even though I really liked it by itself, I decided to try some different accent nails.

I used Rimmel London's I Lilac You and the purple side of the double ended Revlon Moon Candy in Orbit.



I got some decals from the Born Pretty Store a while ago, and I decided to use them as an accent nail.


Since I'm really bad at just leaving something simple, I added designs on my other nails afterwards. I added glitter polish to my middle nail, and a Ruffian design to the others.



I went to Starbucks and got a hibiscus refresher, and since #mynailsandmydrink is a popular hashtag on Instagram, I just had to take a picture of my mani with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment