Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stamped Reverse Accent Nail

So recently I bought a bunch of stamps and 3D nail art from the Born Pretty Store, and I fell in love with a particular design. It's just so pretty, I've already done two manis with it. I also have been trying out what I call a reverse accent nail, which means that I do a design on all of my nails except my ring finger. Here are two manis using the same stamping plate and technique.


I used the design from the upper right hand corner on this stamping plate.

I used OPI's La Paz-itively Hot for the base, and Alpine Snow for the design.




The colors for this design were inspired by a picture Carol (Instagram +Colores de Carol) posted on Instagram.
I used OPI's Alpine Snow as the base, and Sinful Color's Endless Blue for the design.




Here's the picture Carol posted on Instagram. I didn't have a blue that exact shade, but I did my best haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment