Saturday, June 28, 2014

Birthday Cupcake Nails

Yesterday was my 20th birthday, and I really wanted to do creative nails. Unfortunately, I feel like there aren't too many designs that scream birthday- candles, balloons, cake, presents, and of course, cupcakes. I have already done candle nails three times, so I decided to do cupcakes. I did these about a year ago, and since I've improved a lot since then I wanted to give them another try. I'm not even going to post a picture of the first time I painted them, seeing as I hadn't learned that you shouldn't get polish on the cuticles, so they were pretty much a hot mess. I really like the way these turned out, although to be honest, I ate ice cream cake for dessert instead of cupcakes.

I used China Glaze's In a Lily Bit and a no name holographic Color Club for the bottom of the cupcake, OPI's Alpine Snow for the frosting, Essie's Ole Caliente for the cherries, and China Glaze's Sunsational collection for the sprinkles.







No comments:

Post a Comment