Friday, March 28, 2014

Floral Pastel Nails

So one of the talented nail artists I follow on Instagram, @cassgooner, recently posted a picture of these nails.



The moment I saw these, I knew I had to recreate them! They are just so gorgeous, and a twist on typical flower nails, because the flowers are more abstract than precise. I absolutely love them! Cassie also posted a step-by-step tutorial for these nails, which made it really easy to paint this design. I'll share it below so anyone that wants to paint these nails can follow it.


Here's a picture of my nails. I used China Glaze's Highlight Of My Summer for the base- it is by far my favorite green polish, and definitely one of my top ten polishes for summertime. For the flowers, I used Color Club's Warhol and OPI's OPI red. I used Essie's Mojito Madness for the leaves, and OPI's alpine snow for the lace design.



I seriously love these nails so much! They started to chip after a few days, so I filled them in before it got so bad I had to take them off. I think these would be perfect for summer, and I plan to do them at least one more time! If you try these, please tag me @nailedpolish and use the hashtag #lookcassgooner, because this is her design. 





No comments:

Post a Comment