Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy almost St. Patrick's Day!

As most people know, Saint Patrick's Day is tomorrow! Even though I'm Irish, you obviously don't have to be to celebrate it, or to decorate your nails in honor of it. I've been testing out different manis on a nail wheel, and I finally settled on a stamped heart/four leaf clover manicure.

I used a stamping plate I purchased on Etsy from Nailz Craze. Although I feel a little lazy whenever I use a stamping plate, it's definitely a lot faster and far more perfect than I could do by hand.
I used the middle design. I really love how unique the stamping plate is, it's so creative!




For the base, I used Essie's Good As Gold, and for the design, I used Color Club's Wild Cactus.

I really like the way this turned out, it was very simple but so cute! I'll probably wear it even after St. Patrick's Day is over. Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment