Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars

It's safe to say I'm a book nerd. I love reading, and if I have the time, I'll read a book a day. Currently, my absolute favorite book is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It's so incredibly emotional, and I both laughed out loud and cried hysterically while reading it. I saw a blog post on Strawburry17.com by Carla, and I was inspired to create a nail art look.

Here is the finished wall decor that inspired my nails. I also want to make this, I think it's adorable!

I used Lime Crime's Once in a Blue Mousse for the base, and OPI's Alpine Snow and Black Onyx for the design. 

This mani is pretty simple, but I absolutely love it! I wore it until it chipped, and actually filled in some of the chips so I could wear it a few more days. This is very rare for me, as I usually just do a new mani if one nail chips or smudges. If you like TFIOS, I would definitely recommend doing this design! It's pretty easy, the only part that takes some effort is the letters, which require a steady hand. If you try this design, please tag me on Instagram, @nailedpolish!




No comments:

Post a Comment