Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mani Swap Sunday!

I finally got to do a mani swap with my good friend Erin! If you haven't heard of it before, a mani swap is when each person recreates a nail design that the other person has done in the past. I recreated a rainbow dotticure that Erin did a few weeks ago, and she recreated the nails I did when I attended my friend's wedding. If you'd like to follow Erin and see more of her designs, her Instagram is @erinhughes_!

Here is Erin's dotticure, which was my inspiration.

I used almost all of the same colors as Erin- the entire Color Club Pop Art collection, and the red is Essie's Ole Caliente. 

My wedding nails were inspired by Heather of Peaceloveandpolish.com (or Instagram @peaceloveandpolish). 



I really like this swap, it was a great way to get creative inspiration! Here's a collage of our manis together.


There are so many of Erin's designs that I want to recreate, so I'm sure we'll do a swap again soon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment