Friday, May 30, 2014

Melting Ice Cream Cone Nails

It's finally starting to warm up here in MA, and I wanted to celebrate that with some ice cream cone nails! I saw a blog post on Shaymitchell.com where Shay's celebrity manicurist, Steph (Instagram @stephstonenails) painted melting ice cream cone nails on her. It looked really cute on Shay, and I decided to recreate them.

I used OPI's My Vampire is Buff and Julep's Otte for the ice cream cone, OPI's Alpine Snow for the ice cream, OPI's OPI Red for the cherry, and Color Club's Poptastic collection for the sprinkles.

Here's a picture of the ice cream without the sprinkle accent nails. 





I really wanted to take a picture with an ice cream cone, but we didn't have any and no one in my house wanted to go out for ice cream for the sake of my blog post. Priorities, geez haha. Anyways, I decided to just take a picture with Ben & Jerry's FroYo instead. 

Here's my attempt to recreate the exact photo I saw on Shay's website.

And here's a picture of the original mani that inspired mine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment