Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Girly Punk Mani

So I was lacking inspiration for a few days, and I scrolled through my nail polish inspiration board until I saw the perfect mani to get my mojo back! It's a little punk, a little girly, and a lot of cuteness! It was painted by the talented (Instagram @) Kt_tk1, and I was super excited to recreate it!

I used OPI's Alpine Snow, Black Onyx, OPI Red (the name is actually OPI Red, not super clever but oh well), and Lime Crime's Parfait Day.

I had never painted lips before, and it was a bit challenging, but I really like the way this turned out. I believe Kt_tk1 said this was inspired by a purse she saw in Forever 21. 




Here's the picture that inspired my mani. I absolutely would encourage you to follow Kt_tk1 on Instagram, she has so many amazing designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment