Thursday, May 22, 2014

Spotted Orchid Nails

My mom got a really pretty Orchid for Mother's Day, and I wanted to recreate it's colors in a mani. I've also been pretty addicted to water spotted nails, and I figured it would be perfect to do a water spotted mani with the Orchid's color scheme. 

I used OPI's Alpine Snow as the base, and Anti-Bleak for the design.

Here's a picture of the Orchid that inspired this mani.


And of course I had to take a bunch of pictures with my nails and the flowers together! I've been trying to be more aware of things around me, and get my inspiration from that instead of just online or other nail artists. I really like these colors, and I love the way it turned out. Not the same exact pattern as the Orchid, but it's more of an abstract representation than a replication. 










1 comment:

  1. I'm a little biased, but I love this mani! It is a beautiful reflection of the orchid.

    ReplyDelete