Thursday, May 8, 2014

Island Floral Nails

I've always believed that art is everywhere. The same goes for nail art inspiration! I saw so many things in Florida I wanted to recreate on my nails, partly just because a lot of outdoor decorations in Florida incorporate so many gorgeous colors. A few houses down from where I stayed was a really cute mailbox, and I knew as soon as I saw it that I had to turn the design into a mani. I just happened to have nail polishes with me that matched the color on the mailbox; it was like mani fate haha.

Here is my mani with the mailbox that inspired it. I used OPI's Alpine Snow and China Glaze's Too Yacht To Handle.

Here's a picture of the mailbox that inspired my mani! I just love it, I wish we could pull of such fun decorations up North.




I was at the beach and obviously had to take several pictures of my mani, and I tried to take some with the sunset too.




I just had to include a picture of the gorgeous sunset, Florida is so pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment