Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

So it's Memorial Day today! I would like to take a moment to thank all the brave men and women who died defended our country. And I figured instead of wearing red white and blue to emulate the flag, I might as well paint my nails to look like the flag instead. My good friend Erin (Instagram @erinhughes_) sent me a picture of her flag inspired nails, and I knew I had to recreate them immediately!

I used OPI's Alpine Snow, OPI Red, and Sinful Color's Endless Blue. 




I decided to keep it simple and not add any stars. And of course I had to take pictures with both an actual flag, and a mini flag. 







Here's the mani Erin did that inspired mine! This wasn't her finished mani, but she added stars afterwards and I wanted to include the picture that inspired my nails, and is closest to my finished product. 




No comments:

Post a Comment